Tis the season of twinkle lights, hot coca, and of course gift giving! If you’re like me and want to support local small businesses, over the big box stores, then you’re in luck! Below is a list 15 Bay Area Christmas Gift ideas from small shops owned by mostly women and even a few kids!
*none of these are sponsored, these are recommended by myself and other local women)
1. The Artison Market (Downtown Martinez) – this large indoor market of locally made boutique items is a one stop shop for all of your gift giving needs. Candles, crystals, kitchenware, clothes, jewelry, and so much more.
2. Cute as a Button Bijou – This shot is owned by a young entrepreneur who creates the sweetest jewelry and trinkets that make a sweet gift for one loved one.
3. AW Creations Handmade – Another amazing custom jewelry shop that specializes in natural gems. As a woman with the first name of Crystal, I can’t help but love gemstones and anything that glitters.
4. The Spotted Cow – if you’re located near Martinez, you may have seen this sweet blue barn on Escobar St. This sweet store is full of fun vintage goodies. Great for finding one of kind gifts.
5. Aquarian Era New Age Shop – If you know someone who does healing or any kind of energy work, a gift from this shop would be such a wonderful thing to surprise them with…even if it’s just a gift card.
6. Cottage Jewel – If you’re looking for a classic antique shop with a high standard of goods this is definitely the place to be, plus you have some amazing shops and places to eat nearby.
7. Blue Bare Made (Downtown Martinez and online) – this is all handmade gifts that range from earrings, ornaments, clothes, and more.
8. Just crafting Around – Support a local mom in her small business with these sweet craft gifts, including some San Francisco Niners items!
Ok we are more than half-way through our list of 15 Bay Area Christmas Gifts ideas. With the online stores, makes sure to order asap, as it takes time to make and deliver.
9. The Hive – a sweet market full of locally owned candles, plates, handmade goods, crafts and gifts. And don’t worry they don’t compete with the The Artisan market, they have their own unique makers.
10. Haley Crocket – Looking for handmade crocketed items, but don’t have the time or ability to make yourself? This is the perfect shop for precious handmade crocketed animals for littles in your life.
11. Lovely Days – Is a wonderful small shop where you can create your own gifts full of candles, teas, bath goods and other spa goodies to help your loved ones pamper themselves.
12. Preppy Bracelets & Jewelry – Another young lady who is activaly being a meaningful part of the world of small business. These are great gifts for you kids to give their besties. Plus they will be supporting a local teens small business.
13. Lavender Moon Interiors – This is a fan favorite in downtown Martinez. With the sweetest gifts, and an interior decorators dream!! It’s where eclectic meets high-end design!
14. Body Wellness – Snag a gift certificate for a loved one who works hard, or plays hard and needs some much needed TLC! Message and sports therapy is a much needed service for most of us, yes even those of use that sit at a desk all day:)
15 Summer Bear Photography – Grab one of holiday photo packages for only $497! It includes a full session (valued at $295) plus 10 touched up prints and/or digitals(valued at over ($895). This is a great gift for a loved one who need updated branding photos, high-school senior photos, birthday day photos, engagement photos and beyond! Just click on the photo below to purchase your gift card!
I am so happy that you're here! My name is Crystal Summer Bear, I am an avid traveler, solopreneur and boutique portrait and wedding photographer.
I love to share tips, tricks and beautiful stories that connect us all.
Don't forget to subscribe below!