10 Tips to planning your wedding
1. you'll offend at least 1 person during this process and that's OK!
2. Planning your wedding all by yourself won't NECESSARILY save you money.
3. splurge on the most important things, know the budget breakdown!
4. vet your wedding vendors!!!
5. make a checklist
6. DELEGATE tasks to people you trust!
7. first looks are something to really consider.
8.make sure to include vendor meals in your budget
9. book your venue, planner and photographer first!
10. plan for the worst
11. venues offer discounts on week days
12. think outside of the box
This is just a sneak peak of your gift!
Click the below button to receive the full PDF with all the juicy details!
Plus receive 10% OFF Any Package you Book!
DOWNLOAD THE fULL pdf gUIDE HERE
bONUS: DOWNLOAD wEDDING mAGAZINE HERE
CONTACT FOR CONSULTATION HERE
It is so hard to know where to start when booking a wedding photographer and videographer!
This is one of the most important days of your life, and you're entrusting it to a 3rd party which can be so hard!!
Our Wedding Magazine guides you through all sorts of information to consider when choosing a wedding photographer, package and even planing your day.
In a hurry to check out pricing? Scroll to packages offered at the end of the magazine.
2nd BONUS: Book by 8/25 and receive a Free 12x12 Layflat Album with ANY Package!